Wednesday 9 April 2014

More JACQUIE CHAMPION

It was with great pleasure I had introduce to you JACQUIE CHAMPION, and as promised, below are some amazing pieces by this talented Artist. Enjoy

ENVY, necklace by Jacquie Champion

Artist's description of the item: This is ENVY, it was created for  Etsy Beadweavers Emotional Roller Coaster challenge  last year.

DOLPHIN SEA ADVENTURE BRACELET
by Jacquie Champion

The artist's description of this piece: My Dolphin Sea Adventures cuff which is made entirely of seed bead in sizes 11/0, 15/0 and 8/0.  Most of my work is inspired by the sea, since I live on my sail boat this come naturally.  I love painting with beads and Dolphin Sea Adventures cuff is once such of my "paintings".

HONU SEA TURTLE BRACELET
By Jacquie Champion

Artist's description of the piece: My Honu Sea Turtle peyote Odd count bracelet, this is one of the many patterns that I have created and the inspiration is from the Sea and I particularly like turtles (I have the Hawaiian petroglyph turtle tattooed on my ankle).  

CHRYSANTHEMUM HAIR BAND
By Jacquie Champion

Artist's description of the piece: Chrysanthemum Hair band, this is a 3 dimensional Chrysanthemum flower, each of the petals (18 in total) were woven from my own pattern based upon a live Chrysanthemum that I picked during the early spring to use as my inspiration for the petal designs.  The focal is a recycled or upcycled coat button that I bead wove around using a variety of stitches (Brick, Peyote and RAW and fringe techniques to create the stamens of the flower.)  The head band is a black suede leather.

QUEEN OF HEARTS NECKLACE
By Jacquie Champion

Artists' description of this piece: My latest and it is called Queen of Hearts,it was created for the Etsy Bead Embroidery Guilds Bead Fest Alice in Wonderland.


It was a delight to have had the pleasure of seeing some of Jacquie's work and more so, the opportunity to share it with you all. Use the links below to access more of it and if you so please, place an order or make a purchase too. 

                                http://www.angelquecreations@artfire.com
Facebook            http://www.facebook.com/angelquecreation
Twitter                 http://www.twitter.com/angelquecreatio
Pinterest             http://www.pinterested/angeqluecreatio
Blog:                      http://www.angelquecreations.blogspot.com

Do drop by soon to read more about another talented Artist. Until then, have a blessed day.


No comments:

Post a Comment