Monday 24 February 2014

YULIYA ROITBOURD and her ART

I am back again :-). I have been looking forward to sharing Yuliya's amazing work with you all. I wrote about her HERE. I had fun learning about her and her amazing art, and I hope you find it all equally inspiring. Enjoy.

This 
This, in my opinion, is an awesome piece. The ways she played with shapes and texture using only minimal colour combination is creative.

Even more fun is that you can wear it upside down!!!

I have an unusual fear of reptiles, even plastic ones, but I can see myself wearing this piece. Again I like the minimal use of colour, texture and form, especially because it stands out regardless.

This focal stone is so awesome, and I like how she used very few colours on this piece, so as not to take away from its beauty. At the same time, if you look away from the focal piece, you will notice that the mono-coloured part is not in the least boring. Genius!
Again, another reptile I will so willingly wear. Kind of reminds me of Eve and the forbidden fruit, don't you think?
I guess I don't need to point out that this lady loves nature, and what inspirations she has gotten from GAIA too! This is lovely and mellow.
Again, another focal piece that is being celebrated. It makes me want to suggest to Yuliya to seriously consider entering a beading contest. She knows her craft and certainly has something to offer, don't you agree?


And again, meet the ARTIST behind these amazingly beautiful creations. Find her on FACEBOOK to place a custom order, or simply befriend her and enjoy the chronicles of her creativity. It was a pure delight to work with Yuliya and I certainly am looking forward to working with her in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment